Food talk from a person who enjoys eating (and often eats too much)

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

First Course

For as long as I can remember, I have had an endless love for food. Not for any food, but good food. Even as a child, I never wanted to order the typical chicken fingers, grilled cheese sandwiches and fries from the kids menu. I wanted coconut shrimp, fried egg and Genoa salami croissant sandwiches and truffle fries. Unusual, yes, but delicious! 

Consider this first posting your appetizer. Hopefully, this blog will encourage you to depart from the ordinary and find new, tasty foods that your mouth will enjoy. My blog will include restaurant reviews, recipes and general discussions about good food. And by good, I mean mouthwatering, delectable, flavorful, scrumptious, finger-licking, lip-smacking, melt-in-your-mouth good.  

I hope you've enjoyed the first course and stick around for the main meal. As always, comments and feedback are welcome. 

Bon appétit!

No comments: